Website Dearth Automotive (Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - Ram)
Dearth Automotive (Chrysler – Dodge – Jeep – Ram), located in Monroe, WI, is accepting applications for our Lot Attendant role. This position is ideal for an individual with prior automotive experience, excellent communication skills, and high-quality customer service. Previous automotive experience is preferred but not required. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive work environment and a growing dealer group!
- Shuttling customers safely to their preferred destinations while awaiting the completion of service requests.
- Running customer vehicles to and from our service center.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintaining and arranging vehicle inventory within the lot.
- Preparing vehicles for scheduled service appointments.
- Preparing vehicles to be staged on the lot and/or returned to customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Ability to maintain professionalism when multitasking within a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work 8-10 hour days
- Ability to work outdoors and in an environment with occasional exposure to weather elements